Tuesday, March 13, 2012

walking in the shadow, seeking the light

Im lost.
Seeking for something that hard to understand
I just knew. Knew it’s true and i have to take this.
But i dont know. I dont know how to make it real.
Im blind. Trully blind to face it without You.
Without Your guidance, My Beloved One.
I need You so much. I need You to guide me.
I need You to accompany me.
To face this life.
I have there’s no to turn.
But i know that i have to turn to You.
But, how it feel become so hard to have You?
It’s only me or there’s something hide us, take us apart??
Please, God. Help me.
Show me that You are here. You are here with me.

Jiwa dan hati tertutup debu, akalku terkurung nafsu
Ketaatanku tertimbun penuh dosaku. Tuhan tutupi aibku
Tuhan jangan biarkan diriku semakin jauh tertipu nafsu
Hanya padaMu, ku mohon ampun dari semua dosa
Jari lemahku mengetuk pintu maafMu agar Kau hapus salahku
Tuhan dengarlah keluhku

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx 4 d'comment ... ^_^